What am I doing with my life?...




   Any of you that are reading this blog sober might have noticed I seem to have a fixation with finnish bands lately (yes, lately, I swear I listen to many other bands of different nationalities too!), and you might as well have noticed that many of them are singing in, writing in, and generally utilizing the finnish language in all its tongue-twisting glory. Which requires little ole me, providing you with transalations of the key words in the text, such as the band's name, the album's name, the song titles... Of course I don't have to do this. I do this purely out of the goodness of my heart. Or perhaps I am a masochist.

   *Disclaimer: For most of my translations I have no idea what the fuck I am doing. If you are thinking on relying on me for learning finnish...don't.

   So here I am, with my "little" yellow finnish dictionary by my side, yelling obscenities at google translate, trying to figure out where did I go wrong and now I'm trying to figure out finnish words instead of making a goddamn proper CV in hopes of finding a job that pays more than my actual fucking rent so I don't have to come up with landlady-evading tactics that would put a WWII spy to shame. Oh well, that's me for you. Responsible as always.

Comments

Popular Posts